Whether your plans are to open a marketing office, establish a joint venture, set up a manufacturing plant, or grow your business from an established offshore investment, United States Global Partners’ (USGP) knowledge of commercial practices and in-market contacts in business and government can assist you in achieving your business objectives.
Here are some of the ways USGP helps clients to successfully invest offshore:
- Provide information about markets and industry trends in particular countries or regions, to assist in the development of investment plans, strategies or objectives.
- Make introductions to potential international partners, buyers and other in-market contacts.
Supply referrals to service providers who can give you specialist advice, such as lawyers, business advisors and investment promotion agencies.
- Facilitate access to international governments and other relevant overseas decision-makers in the market.
- Advise about the process of establishing an overseas business.
- Offer ongoing support, including help in identifying market opportunities, tendering for projects and promoting the business in the market.